This week’s Friday Round-Up has tips for watching the Olympics without cable, the latest updates to our list of top streaming devices, and news from all around the cord cutting world. Read it all below and then spend your weekend watching the Olympics, which are already underway, but begin in earnest on American TV tonight when NBC airs the Opening Ceremonies starting at 8 p.m. Eastern. Oh, and don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
- The Winter Olympics Opening Ceremonies are on TV tonight. Here’s how to watch and stream the Winter Olympics without cable.
- We updated our list of the best streaming devices for 2018.
- Hulu with Live TV has added a cloud DVR feature.
- Hulu is also losing money, though, and it’s costing Disney big.
- Cordkillers 206 is here!
- You can watch Telemundo without cable.