We’ve made it to the end of another week, cord cutters! In this week’s Friday Round-Up, we’ll bring together all of the important news, reviews, tips, and how-tos that you might have missed during the week gone by. Like us on Facebook and Twitter, then read on!
- Comcast wants to break up the Disney-Fox deal and buy Fox itself, instead.
- June is almost here! Here’s what’s changing on Netflix, Amazon, HBO, Hulu, Crackle, and Tubi TV.
- So what is a skinny bundle, anyway?
- Verizon’s OTT TV dreams appear to be dead.
- Watch Cordkillers 221.
- Learn how to watch NFL Network without cable.
- A departing FCC commissioner had some harsh words for the current Republican-run agency.