Well, would you look at that: it’s Friday again. Here at Cordcutting.com, Friday means that it’s time for another Friday Round-Up, so take a break and check out all of the important news stories, how-tos, reviews, and more that we and other sites have posted for your reading pleasure this week. Remember to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook, too!
- Amazon Prime Video is finally coming to Apple TV.
- Here’s what’s new on Tubi TV this month!
- And, in case you missed it, here’s what’s changing on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and Crackle.
- Univision Now has come to Roku.
- Netflix’s European expansion continues.
- Cordkillers 169 has arrived.
- Americans want net neutrality, but opponents are playing dirty by using bots to flood the FCC with anti-neutrality comments.
- Are you familiar with Kodi? Even if you are, our updated Kodi explainer makes for a good refresher.
- The cord cutting trend is only picking up pace, and the results in Q1 of 2017 have been devastating for cable companies.