CES 2018 is almost here, and everything you need to know about its great tech spectations is below – along with news, tips, and more from around the cord cutting world. Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, click the links below, and have a wonderful weekend!
- Ahead of CES 2018, Roku announced a new smart audio connectivity feature called Roku Connect.
- CES 2018 begins this weekend. Here’s a wide view of what to anticipate, courtesy of The New York Times.
- Ajit Pai is not feeling quite as ready for CES 2018 as the rest of us are. He cancelled his appearance there on just a few days’ notice. Pai would likely have had to answer questions related to the FCC’s net neutrality decision.
- Speaking of that FCC decision, here it is. Its release this week moved us closer to its effective date.
- Here on Cordcutting.com, Ville Salminen took a look at the best internet-only deals available through Verizon Fios.
- Game of Thrones won’t return until 2019, HBO has (finally) confirmed.
- Here’s how to watch TBS without cable.