It’s Peak Sports season, friends: the NFL is in full swing, the MLB playoffs are underway, and we have plenty of NHL and (soon) NBA games to choose from. That’s why Cordcutting.com is here with everything you need to know to watch NHL and NBA games without cable! It’s almost enough to make you not want to sob in the shower over soccer. Almost. So like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and then dive into the tips below.
- You’re used to seeing Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon win awards by now, but how about little old CuriosityStream, which just won an Emmy? Pretty cool stuff.
- As promised, here’s how to watch the NHL without cable.
- NBA fans, we didn’t forget about you. Here’s your guide to watching NBA games without cable – your season starts on the 17th.
- And how about esports? Hulu just cut a big deal for esports content. I highly recommend esports for fans of traditional sports who want to recapture that bewildered new-fan feeling. It’s great.
- Don’t like sports at all? Here’s how to watch SyFy without cable. If you don’t like sports or SyFy, sorry. Check back next week and we’ll see what we can do.
- Get used to seeing this headline: AT&T’s losses in traditional subscribers were dampened by gains in OTT subscribers.
- Watch Cordkillers 190.
- Plex’s live TV support has come to Roku’s platform.
- We reviewed the Mohu Glide.