This Friday is the dawn of a new era, cord cutters. Today, Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States. It’s happening right now! Tune in!
And, while you’re at it, give us a follow on Twitter and a like on Facebook – and check out all the big news below. We have updated from Crackle, Netflix, Verizon, and other important players in the cord cutting world.
- First, about that inauguration – here’s how you can watch it as a cord cutter.
- We updated our best 4K TVs piece for 2017.
- Trump is preparing to gut the FCC.
- We also updated our piece on the best wireless routers.
- Cordkillers 153 is here.
- Verizon is hoping to buy either Comcast or Charter.
- Trump met with Ajit Pai, who is expected to be the FCC’s transitional commissioner.
- Seinfeld is abandoning Crackle for Netflix.
- Here’s everything you need to know about Stremio.
- Netflix had a great Q4.
- OTA is gaining ground on traditional pay TV companies.