Happy Friday, cord cutters! This weekend’s Selection Sunday marks the beginning of NCAA basketball season, so prepare those brackets and read up on how to watch March Madness without cable. We can help you with the latter one, at least, and we’ve also got a whole lot more in our weekly round-up of news, tips, and how-tos. While you’re here, why not like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter?
- Here’s how to watch March Madness without cable.
- Looking for a streaming device for the whole family? Check out our picks.
- fuboTV is adding a new $5 add-on bundle to its skinny bundle offerings.
- A GOP senator is proposing a legislative solution to the net neutrality debate. Though largely anti-neutrality, the proposal would ban the throttling and blocking of sites.
- Meanwhile, Washington State has passed a law that reinstates net neutrality rules, setting up a good old-fashioned federalism fight in the courts.
- Watch Cordkillers 210 here.
- Here’s how to watch Showtime and Starz without cable.
- Now you can make some cash by referring a friend to Sling TV.
- Former leader of the free world Barack Obama may be the future leader of a Netflix show.