ESPN has launched its new OTT service, Oregon is fighting the FCC’s net neutrality decision with state legislation, and there’s a whole lot more happening on this busy Friday. Catch up on the week gone by with our Friday Round-Up, which has all of the news, tips, explainers, how-tos, and more that you may have missed. Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook, too!
- Oregon has passed state legislation that reinstates net neutrality protections, countering the FCC’s regulatory rollback.
- Let’s watch some live TV in iOS devices.
- Cordkillers 215 has arrived.
- You can now save a little money by signing up for Hulu and Spotify together.
- Here’s how to cancel CBS All Access.
- ESPN+ has launched.
- The NHL playoffs are here, but you don’t need cable to watch the Penguins cruise to an infuriating third straight Stanley Cup! Here’s how to watch the Stanley Cup playoffs without cable.
- The NBA playoffs will kick off soon, too. Here’s how to watch the NBA playoffs without cable.
- Westworld is back on HBO.