Another week is in the books here at Cordcutting.com! Here’s what you may have missed on our site and around the web this week. Below, you’ll find our review of DIRECTV NOW, news about the services future, and other tips and news from around the industry. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter, then read all the news below!
- We reviewed DIRECTV NOW, the newest skinny bundle on the market.
- CBS will likely be on DIRECTV NOW sooner rather than later.
- A full third of Americans live in an area with a broadband monopoly.
- Westworld just wrapped up HBO’s most successful first season ever.
- Report: Nvidia will announce its new SHIELD soon.
- AT&T’s CEO says net neutrality is “bad for the industry.”
- Here’s how to watch live TV on Android devices.
- The NHL season is underway! Here’s how to catch all the hockey action as a cord cutter.
- Netflix will double its original content offerings in 2017.
- Hulu has added a personal profile feature to their streaming service.
Please like us on Facebook to keep up to date on what's new in the world of cord cutting: