We’ve put another week behind us, cord cutters, and that means that it’s time for another Friday Round-Up. Here are all of the big headlines from the Cordcutting.com family of sites and from around the cord cutting internet. For more like this, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
- Here’s what’s changing on Tubi TV this July. And, in case you missed it last week, here’s what’s changing on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and Crackle.
- HBO and Cinemax are coming to Hulu as premium add-ons.
- Cordkillers 177 is here!
- Ana DuVernay and Netflix are teaming up to make a limited series based on the famous Central Park Five case.
- We reviewed CBS All Access, which is great if you really, really love CBS – but not of much interest if you don’t.
- The cable companies are starting to look a little more cord cutting-friendly as more and more of them develop skinny bundles.