It’s 11:30 AM on a Friday. Do you know where your cord cutting headlines are?
They’re right here, of course, in our weekly Friday Round-Up! This week we have news on Netflix’s changing catalog, a big product announcement from Mohu, and so much more. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, then dive into the news below!
- We made our picks for the best devices for Kodi.
- More people in the U.S. now subscribe to Netflix than to all major cable companies combined.
- Watch Cordkillers 175 right here on Cordcutting.com!
- Here’s how to watch Discovery Channel without cable.
- Mohu has announced a new 65-mile antenna that is 4K-ready (4K broadcasts aren’t available over the air yet, so “ready” is the best you can be).
- YouTube TV is expanding its reach.
- Here’s what will be changing on Netflix come July.