Baseball is back, and we have your guide to watching it without cable – along with a whole lot more of the news, tips, and how-tos that you may have missed this week. It’s our weekly Friday Round-Up, so follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and read on!
- Spring training is underway. Here’s how to watch MLB baseball without cable.
- We updated our list of the best small TVs.
- CBS has launched a 24-hour sports streaming service called CBS Sports HQ. And it’s free!
- Wait, what the heck is a “jailbroken firestick” [sic]? We explained that this week, then showed you how to jailbreak a Fire TV device yourself.
- Watch Cordkillers 209 here.
- FilmStruck is expanding its library and adding some noteworthy classic films.
- Under pressure as public protest of the NRA mounts, Roku has refused to boot NRA TV from its channel (app) store.
- Speaking of the NRA, they gave FCC Commissioner Ajit Pai an award for courage, citing Pai’s role in killing net neutrality.