Hey, it’s Friday again! How about that? Looks like it’s time to ring in the weekend with our usual Friday Round-Up. Below, you’ll find all of the biggest news of the week, plus tips from us and a piece or two from our archives. Oh, and don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for more content like this.
- The FCC is out here saying some dumb stuff about net neutrality.
- We tried Mobdro! Also, we hated it.
- You know what we don’t hate? Cordkillers. Check out episode 168 here.
- A streaming app for Twitter has (finally) arrived on Roku.
- Netflix has inked a new licensing deal – but they’re on the other side of it, this time. Chinese streaming giant iQIYI will gain Netflix originals like Stranger Things.
- Here’s how to watch the Pac-12 Network without cable, sports fans.
- After getting in hot water over ads placed in controversial videos, YouTube has apologized.
- Hulu wants you to know that they’re definitely going to make money on that live TV service, you guys.
- Speaking of Hulu’s live TV service, here’s our rundown of upcoming skinny bundles to watch for.