It’s almost August, and that means it’s time to check out everything that’s changing on the major streaming services next month. We have everything you need to know below, plus the latest news, tips, reviews, and how-tos from our sites and around the cord cutting world. Enjoy – and don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
- Here’s what’s changing on Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu in August. Check back later for the scoop on Crackle and Tubi TV!
- Sling TV meets PPV! The original skinny bundle is trying out pay-per-view for the first time tomorrow. UFC 214 is the big event, and it will cost Sling TV subscribers $59.99.
- Millennial business TV network Cheddar has arrived on Haystack TV.
- Here’s how to get local channels on Roku.
- We will apparently see Comcast’s “Instant TV” service in Q3.
- Israel is Netflix’s latest international target.
- Watch Cordkillers 180 on Cordcutting.com.
- Why did Verizon slow down streaming video sites in a “test?”