July is almost here, and that means that it’s time to check in on the big streaming libraries at Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and our other favorite streaming services. We have everything you need to know about how those libraries are changing below, along with news from around the cord cutting world and tips from right here on Cordcutting.com. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter, then dive into the links below!
- July, July! Here’s what is changing this month on Netflix (Rogue One is coming!), Amazon, Hulu, and Crackle.
- This year’s Prime Day will be July 11.
- NBC Sports has a new streaming service. But is it really better?
- Cordkillers 176 is up right here on Cordcutting.com.
- Over on The Pi, we updated our guide on how to watch Netflix on your Raspberry Pi.
- More new skinny bundles, baby! Here’s the scoop on CenturyLink’s new $45 option.
- A skinny bundle without sports? Charter is hoping their new offering can attract non-sports fans with its low price.