It’s Friday, folks! Read on for all of the latest news, tips, how-tos, podcasts, and more that you may have missed this week. And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for more!
- August is almost here! Here’s what’s changing on Netflix, Amazon, and HBO.
- The cord cutting trend is moving even faster than had been anticipated.
- New York State is feuding with Charter.
- We put together a full Philo channel list.
- Cordkillers 229 is here!
- It looks like Walmart might be next to enter the on-demand streaming space – though plans are still very much up in the air for the retail giant.
- DirecTV Now is adding subscribers at a healthy rate, but AT&T’s legacy pay TV investments are bringing the company’s overall numbers down.
- Here’s how to watch NFL RedZone without cable.