Another Friday means another Friday Round-Up! We’re here, as always, to catch you up on all of the important cord cutting news that you may have missed while you were hard at work this week. Remember to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for a constant supply of the latest news and helpful cord cutting tips!
- Amazon hopes to add more paid content subscription services to Amazon Prime.
- ESPN subscriber losses have cost Disney more than $700 million.
- LG has a couple of new smart TVs that are powered by the Roku platform. You can get them at Best Buy.
- Amazon’s Fire TV is having a good year: sales are up 6x!
- Amazon Video is taking to the skies with JetBlue.
- Digitalsmiths released their Q3 report, full of interesting data on the latest cord cutting trends.
- YouTube Red is looking to add movies and television shows to its content catalog.
- Amazon is quietly rebranding Amazon Instant Video – it’s just “Amazon Video” now.
- MultiChannel takes an interesting look at how data is changing content programming.