Friday has arrived, cord cutters! And whether your week went fast or slow, you have time to scan this quick list of the week’s biggest headlines, most important tips, and most vital product and service reviews. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for more great posts like these. Now, on to the headlines!
- Are you living in one of the lucky cities that has access to YouTube’s new live TV streaming service?
- Here’s how to watch local TV channels on Roku.
- And in case you missed it, here’s how to watch live TV on Roku.
- Netflix is going to Cannes.
- Cordkillers 165 has arrived.
- Verizon’s ad-based skinny bundle is teaming up with the NWSL.
- Internet companies are teaming up to lobby to save net neutrality.
- We reviewed Crackle, the kind of the advertising video on demand market.