Best Xfinity Internet Deals for New Customers
Get Up to $30 Off Per Month for 24 Months When You Bundle Xfinity Internet and Xfinity Mobile
If you’re an existing Xfinity internet customer, you don’t have many options to lower your bill. Your best bet is to enroll in paperless billing and autopay to get a small discount each month, but there’s no guarantee you’ll get the discount.
Take advantage of the promotions and deals offered by Xfinity to help you choose the right internet plan for you.
Xfinity Internet Plans and Pricing
|Internet plan||Starting price*||Maximum download speed||Data cap||Connection type|
|Connect More||$35 per month||200 Mbps||1.2 TB||Cable|
|Fast||$45 per month||400 Mbps||1.2 TB||Cable|
|Superfast||$70 per month||800 Mbps||1.2 TB||Cable|
|Gig||$80 per month||1 Gbps||1.2 TB||Cable|
|Gig Extra||$90 per month||1.2 Gbps||1.2 TB||Cable|
|Gigabit x2||$130 per month||2 Gbps||1.2 TB||Cable|
|Gigabit x6||$309.95 per month||6 Gbps||1.2 TB||Fiber|
* Prices listed reflect a promotional rate for the first one or two years. Gigabit x2 and Gigabit x6 plan prices reflect a two-year contract.
Xfinity Internet Fees
While it’s possible to avoid Xfinity’s equipment and installation fees completely, some customers may not have that luxury. On top of the monthly rate for your internet plan, you may expect to pay the following fees:
- Installation fee: $100 (Professional installation)
- Equipment lease fee: $14 per month
- Non-return equipment fee: Up to $210
With so many new shows popping up on streaming services like YouTube TV, it can be easy to go over your data limit if your plan has one. No need to worry with an unlimited data plan, but it’s worth the extra time to occasionally check how much data you’ve used.
Installing the equipment yourself is always a good budget-friendly option. However, Xfinity also offers a self-installation option that comes with a kit and technical guidance for free. This is great if you still want to go the self-installation route and want some help getting started.
Other Ways to Save on Xfinity Internet
- Military and essential workers: Military personnel can receive a $100 Visa prepaid card as well as $25 toward buying or renting on-demand content or paying their bill. In addition, teachers can receive a $100 prepaid gift card and exclusive offers on internet service. Term agreements apply for military benefits, while teachers must verify their professional status online in order to qualify.
- Low-income subscribers: Low-income customers can receive $30 off Xfinity internet per month ($75 per month for residents of tribal lands) through the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program.