- On this page:
- Plans & Pricing
- More Savings
Best Xfinity Internet Deals for New Customers
Up to $30 Monthly Discount for 24 Months With Xfinity Mobile and Internet Bundle
If you’re an existing Xfinity internet customer, you don’t have many options to lower your bill. Your best bet is to enroll in paperless billing and autopay to get a small discount each month, but there’s no guarantee you’ll get the discount.
Take advantage of the promotions and deals offered by Xfinity to help you choose the right internet plan for you.
Xfinity Internet Plans and Pricing
|Internet plan||Starting price*||Maximum download speed||Data cap||Connection type|
|Fast||$35 per month||400 Mbps||Unlimited data||Cable|
|Superfast||$60 per month||800 Mbps||Unlimited data||Cable|
|Gigabit||$70 per month||1 Gbps||Unlimited data||Cable|
|Gigabit Extra||$80 per month||1.2 Gbps||Unlimited data||Cable|
|Gigabit x6||$299.95 per month||6 Gbps||Unlimited data||Fiber|
* Prices listed reflect a promotional rate for the first one or two years. Gigabit x6 price reflects a two-year contract.
Xfinity Internet Fees
While it’s possible to avoid Xfinity’s equipment and installation fees completely, some customers may not have that luxury. On top of the monthly rate for your internet plan, you may expect to pay the following fees:
- Installation Fee: $100 (Professional installation), $39.99 (Self-Installation Plus with kit)
- Equipment Lease Fee: $14 per month
- Non-return Equipment Fee: Up to $210
With so many new shows popping up on streaming services like YouTube TV, it can be easy to go over your data limit if your plan has one. No need to worry with an unlimited data plan, but it’s worth the extra time to occasionally check how much data you’ve used.
Installing the equipment yourself is always a good budget-friendly option. However, Xfinity also offers a Self-Installation Plus option that comes with a kit and technical guidance for an additional charge. This is great if you still want to go the self-installation route and want some help getting started.
Other Ways to Save on Xfinity Internet
- Military and essential workers: Military personnel can receive a $100 Visa prepaid card as well as $25 toward buying or renting on-demand content or paying their bill. In addition, teachers can receive a $100 prepaid gift card and exclusive offers on internet service. Term agreements apply for military benefits, while teachers must verify their professional status online in order to qualify.
- Low-income subscribers: Low-income customers can receive $30 off Xfinity internet per month ($75 per month for residents of tribal lands) through the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program.