You can’t review every cord cutting product under the sun without finding a few favorites, and we at Cordcutting.com have long been fans of Roku and Tablo. That’s why we’re stoked to be partnering with both of them to give away a cord-cutting prize pack that includes a Tablo Dual Lite OTA DVR, a Roku Ultra, and an ebook on cord cutting written by your favorite cord-cutting blogger (me).
Did you get all of that? Here it is again. We’re calling it the summer of cord cutting prize pack, and it includes one each of these:
- The Roku Ultra, which just so happens to be one of our favorite streaming boxes
- The Tablo Dual Lite OTA DVR, which is the perfect way to stream live and recorded free over-the-air TV
- An ebook copy of How to Watch TV Without Cable: A Complete Guide to Streaming and Free Over-the-Air TV, the classic 2016 tome on cord cutting written by renowned expert Stephen Lovely (great name, by the way)
Entering to win this bundle of cord-cutting goodness is super simple. Just sign up for the giveaway using the widget embedded below (you can use an email address or your Facebook account), then do as many of the following as you’d like. Each of these actions gives you one entry – the more you do, the more likely you are to win!
- Like Cordcutting.com on Facebook
- Follow Cordcutting.com (@Cordcuttingcom) on Twitter
- Like Roku on Facebook
- Follow Roku (@RokuPlayer) on Twitter
- Like Tablo on Facebook
- Follow Tablo (@TabloTV) on Twitter
- Sign up for Tablo’s newsletter
- Tweet about the giveaway on Twitter (feel free to tag @CordcuttingCom and say hi!)
That’s eight different ways to win, folks. But [infomercial voice:] wait, there’s more! Once you’re in, you can gain even more entries by referring other friends to the giveaway. You’ll get another entry for every pal you refer, so don’t be greedy: sharing the opportunity is just another way to win!
The contest ends at 11:59 PM ET on July 16th, 2018 and is open to residents of the United States.
Please like us on Facebook to keep up to date on what's new in the world of cord cutting: