Occurring after the events of “Avengers: Endgame,” in “Spider-Man: Far From Home” Peter Parker (played by Tom Holland) must navigate a world without his idol Iron Man while simultaneously attempting to live up to his expectations. Just trying to be a normal teenage spider can be tough, as Peter faces a world of new threats and different heroes during his class field trip to Europe. With guidance from Nick Fury on his mission, Peter embarks on another adventure (whether or wants to or not) against the evils brought to light by a new accomplice who goes by the name “Mysterio.”
While we aren’t Nick Fury, we're here to help you stream the “Spider-Man: Far From Home” so you can catch this installment of the Spider-Man franchise and prepare yourself to see the newest Marvel film: “Spider-Man: No Way Home.”
Here are a few of our favorite ways to stream ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home':
|$69.99 – $159.99||140+||5 days|
|$7.99 – $82.99||85+||30 days|
|$40 – $60||30+ – 130+||3 days|
|$74.99 – $94.99||220+||7 days|
|$8.99 – $139||N/A||None|
Where Can You Stream ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Online
If you’re trying to navigate a new world without cable, then you may have run into the quest of finding the right streaming service since “Spider-Man: Far From Home” is available on FX. Just like not all Earths are the same, not all streaming services include “Spider-Man: Far From Home.” Here are the current places you can stream “Spider-Man: Far From Home” without cable:
Hulu includes a base on-demand content plan and their Hulu + Live TV package, which has all your favorite on-demand content with live TV. Hulu doesn’t have long-term commitments like other live streaming services and lets you start or end your agreement every month. You can learn more on our Hulu Live TV guide.
Sling TV offers two base packages: Sling Orange or Sling Blue, which you can customize with small add-on bundles. Sling Blue includes FX in its base selection. You can find out more in our review of Sling TV.
fuboTV is primarily known for having live sports channels, but it also has many news and entertainment options. As a skinny bundle — it fared well in our fuboTV review. Its user-friendly setup and substantial selection of network TV channels (including FX) make fuboTV a top competitor against other livestream services.
Another epic option to watch “Spider-Man: Far From Home” without cable is Philo. The service offers a great selection of channels without the villainous cable pricing. More importantly, Philo provides a free trial: one week, risk-free, with no money down.
If you’re looking for an on-demand option for “Spider-Man: Far From Home,” check out Amazon Prime Video. While it’s not available for free with Prime Videos, you can rent ($3.99) or purchase ($9.99) “Spider-Man: Far From Home” through Amazon Prime Video.
Who Stars in ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’
Tom Holland has done a fantastic job entering the Marvel Universe as Spider-Man. He plays alongside seasoned actors like Robert Downey Jr. in previous movies, making the emotion come alive in “Spider-Man: Far From Home.” We get to see some old and new faces in the latest Marvel Spider-Man movie, including:
- Tom Holland as “Peter Parker”
- Samuel L. Jackson as “Nick Fury”
- Jake Gyllenhaal as “Quentin Beck”
- Marisa Tomei as “Mary Parker”
- Jon Favreau as “Happy Hogan”
- Zendaya as “MJ”
- Jacob Batalon as “Ned Leeds”
Other Comic Book-Inspired Movies or TV Series You Should Stream Next
Whether it’s the incredible fight scenes, big explosions, or intricate design of the Marvel Universe, there is plenty to watch when you finish “Spider-Man: Far From Home.” We suggest you check out one (or all) of the below options:
- “The Mandalorian” – If you enjoy complex multi-movie designs, then “The Mandalorian” is a great way to get into the Star Wars saga. It takes place after the fall of the Galactic Empire as a lone gunfighter makes his way through the galaxy.
- “WandaVision” – Part of the Marvel Universe, this series looks into Wanda and Vision’s everyday suburban life, which isn’t as peaceful as it seems.
- “Hawkeye” – As a former part of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers, Hawkeye takes on an apprentice of sorts as he steps out of retirement.
- “Loki” – Thor’s underrated step-brother gets caught by the Time Variance Authority and ends up in an unusual alliance with one of the agents to find dangerous variants of himself.