Ah, another great week here at Cordcutting.com. We’ll wrap it up like we always do: with a collection of links to all of the best news, how-tos, and other cord-cutting content from right here and from all around the web. And hey, while you’re here, do you think you could like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter?
- At the time that Netflix trashed its user review system, users were trashing Netflix’s originals, Cordcutting.com analysis shows.
- The cord-cutting ecosystem has been growing frantically, but some observers think it is finally stabilizing — at least until Generation Z hits the workforce!
- We’ve updated out guide to watching CBS without cable.
- California has grown closer still to finalizing the toughest net neutrality law in the nation. All they need now is Democrat Governor Jerry Brown’s signature.
- The FCC is concerned about tech companies censoring conservatives, presumably because President Trump has been tweeting about it and not because it actually, you know, happening.
- About 18% of OTT streaming subscribers cancel their service, and that rate has held steady for three years.
- Here’s how to watch live TV on Chromecast.